[Now with Mod approval][ooc: Park Slope is an in-game location in tf_ic_prompts.]
Trendy Park Slope is a neighborhood in south-central area Nexusville, encompassing Park Slope Apartments and Park Slope Park. It's features include a slope-sided tower constructed of cool-toned alloys and a park suited to quiet recreation.Park Slope Apartments:
A luxurious high-rise apartment building with Decepticon architectural influence and an Aurex verse interior design. Studio and multi-room residential apartments are available for rent on permanent, weekly or daily basis. Limited office and storefront spaces are also available for commercial use. Amenities include: private washrooms (featuring energy baths for rejuvenation, multi-nozzle showers for cleansing, and basins for oil or water soaking); energon dispensers; comfortable berths in bulk and Mini-Con (suitable for human use) sizes; access to shared observation deck, gym, conference room, and media center. Rules for Apartments:
[ooc: Apartment and Renting Rules for Players:
- Slipstream is owner and Landlady by right of salvage and/or conquest.
- Interiors of residents' apartments are their personal property.
- Common areas of building are private property of the owner and Landlady, with right to access granted to renters and their guests; the Landlady bears the right and responsibility to both maintain and defend property, and collect compensation for damage.
- Rent may be paid in whole or parts in currency, energon, goods, or services
- Landlady will negotiate with prospective renters the rent to be tendered and the length of stay.
Park Slope Park:
- Any residents may create posts at the location.
- Please limit number of location posts to one per day (unless previous post has obscene number of comments or a specific plot requires its own post, or plot has significantly altered previous state of building).
- LJ comment subject lines should used to indicate parts of building in use in given thread.
- The Landlady will practice discriminatory and/or predatory housing practices!
- Negotiation of discriminatory and predatory housing practices will be considered a mini-plot (all comm rules on plots apply) and all players will agree to terms OOC before terms are settled IC during RP.
- All discrimination is IC, for or against the character negotiating. Favoritism will be show to characters according to the following ranking system (characters fitting in more than one category will get the higher applicable rank in list) with #1 being most favored:
- character(s) necessary to advance plot - free rent (on temporary basis only)
- Seeker clones or Starscream from same verse - free rent (on temp or perm basis)
- Decepticon hierarchy of same verse (including such ranks and titles as Leaders, Generals, Commanders, Second-in-Command, Third-in-Command, or equivalent) - token payments now or favors owed.
- Seekers of other verses (does include Beast Wars former Seekers, evil Autobot Seekers and Bayverse mechs with established Seeker function or mission, etc) - token payments now or on credit
- Decepticon Hierarchy of other verses - small payments now or more substantial favors owed
- rank and file Deceptions of same verse - small payments now or on credit
- human/organic females - modest payments now or on credit
- rank and file Decepticons of other verses - modest payments
- Neutrals or members of factions other than Decepticon or Autobot - medium payments now or on credit
- human/organic males - medium payments
- rank and file Autobots of other verses - large payments now
- rank and file Autobots of same verse - large payments with tacked-on fees
- Autobot officers of other verses - high payments now
- Autobot Officers of same verse (Minor, Major, Prime, Magnus) - high payments now with tacked-on fees]
Originally an overgrown park there are plans to improve it through RP plot and activity into a Japanese-influenced park, with with gravel, pebbles, odd-numbered placement of plants and stone lanterns, etc. Some manner of large-scale or table-top Chess and/or gaming surfaces will be included.Rules for Park:
[ooc: Park Use Rules for Players:
- Park is open for public use at all times of the solar cycle. For safety, some limited lighting along paths and entrances, is provided; bring your own lighting if you plan activity at night.
- Ask permission of Park Slope community representatives before removing any flora, fauna or mineral sample in whole or part.
- Any breakage or destruction of the part or its components will result in collection of compensation for damages by Park Slope community representatives.
- Chess or other strategy game playing threads are allowed, only if players have IC conversation, thoughts, or actions to RP during game.
- Players without significant IC content to add to a strategy game thread, should take their exchange of moves to an off-comm platform (IM, email, other journals) and "timewarp" to summary or results of game]